Hand-Lettering & Calligraphy
Your wedding paper gives your guests a first look of your wedding day. Handwritten calligraphy adds another level of elegance to your save-the-dates, invitations, and day-of pieces.
From quirky to classic, we can create a style of calligraphy or lettering to perfectly fit the style of your big day.
Our calligraphy & lettering can easily be digitized to be used on any and all of your stationery. If you don’t see the style you’re looking below, shoot us an email and we'll be happy to provide a custom quote for you.
LET US HAND-LETTER YOUR…
custom rubber stamps
Submit Your Inquiry Below!
Main Address: $3.00 / envelope • Names Only / Inner Envelopes: $2.00 / envelope
Hand Lettering Styles:
Main Address: $2.50 / envelope • Names Only / Inner Envelopes: $1.50 / envelope
Take a look through our set styles and our custom options to get some ideas of what you’d like for your hand lettering or calligraphy, then get in touch and schedule a time to meet with us. When we meet, let us know what styles you like and how many envelopes / escort cards / place cards / menus / seating charts / etc. you’ll need.
We will work up a quote that includes everything you might be interested in so that you may choose what you’d like a la carte. Once you choose what you're interested in, your proposal will include deadlines of when we’ll need information from you, as well as a deposit invoice. Once you approve your proposal, you send in your signed contract along with your deposit.
We’ll send you a few sketches of the style that you’ve chosen with 1 or 2 pieces of your information so you can see how they lay out. We like to make sure that you’re going to love your end product and involve you in the process as much as possible!
Your final invoice will be sent to you once your samples are approved and is due prior to the start of your full order.
Sit back and relax! Once you’ve seen your sketches and fallen in love with them, we’ll continue with production. Our turnaround time for calligraphy and lettering is typically 1 week per 100 outer envelopes (calligraphy does take longer than straight pen lettering).
Timing & Details
- We require a minimum of 2 weeks to complete orders of up to 200 envelopes. This timing doesn't include shipping time, so please keep that in mind! Make sure to get in touch with us early to guarantee your spot on our calendar.
- For hand-addressing your wedding stationery, please remember that we will need 20% extra materials (envelopes, escort cards, etc.) for additions & mistakes. Unfortunately we sometimes make mistakes (we're human!).
- Let us know if you need us to provide envelopes for you, or if you will be providing your own.
- Our prices will vary based on materials, order size, and other details. Send us an e-mail or give us a call, and we'll be happy to put together a quick quote for you.
- In addition to envelopes, we also offer custom handwritten escort cards, table numbers, seating charts, chalkboards, menus, and more… just ask!